Corinda State School is proud of the extent of parental involvement in school activities and, as the official parent body, the P&C Association welcome you to a progressive school and look forward to your involvement.
When: 3rd Tuesday of the month 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Where: Corinda State School Library
We encourage you to attend our meetings and hope you will enjoy getting to know our school through our informative and varied times together.
We also have a group P&C Facebook page to encourage discussions, post questions and respond to others.
P&C committee for 2020
- President – Natalie Clarke
- Vice President - Matt Smith
- Treasurer - Jason Wilson
- Assistant Treasurer - Mandy Weeks
- Media Secretary - Cara Brooking and Victoria Wahl
- Minute Secretary- VACANT
Sub-Committees (with Sub-Committee Chair)
- Tuckshop Sub-Committee - Victoria Wahl
- Uniform Shop Sub-Committee - Tamara Foong
- Building Fund/ Airconditioning Sub-Committee - Matt Smith
- Grounds and Sustainability Subcommittee - Lisa Briggs
- Grants Sub-Committee - Kaley Schelks
- Tennis Sub-Committee - Natalie Wilson
Fundraising Subcommittee – Natalie Clarke
The P&C are a vital, respected part of our community and make decisions that directly benefit your child and the school.
In 2012 / 2013 the P&C contributed to the purchase and installation of interactive LED screens in 10 classrooms, 6 sound field systems and the upgrade of interactive devices throughout the school. Funds were also allocated to assist with the instrumental music program and the human relationships education program.
In 2015 / 2016 the P&C contributed to the purchase of air-conditioning to the Music, LOTE, OSHC and Learning Support Rooms.
Since 2017 the P&C have supported the installation of air-conditioning to Year 6, 5 & 4 classrooms, with a plan to have further air-conditioning added to the other year levels in the coming years.